1 Year Anniversary! I Love You!

I Love You!


I really do cherish you.
We're been together for one whole year.
Life spent together.
Experienced gained.
Wisdom written and sealed.
Long nights together.
Laughter shared together.
Bad days are lessened.
Good days seemed so much better.
With you around.
I appreciate all you've have done.
That you're always beside me.
Helping me share to the world.
Beside me, being my word and mouth.
Walked with me.
Slept with me.
Forever and ever.
Together we stand.
Stronger than ever.
We shall be united.
Together we will conquer.
Our love for each other.
Has never grown any stronger.
Than this before.
You and me.
We deserve each other.
So lets cheer each other up.
And be together for many years to come.
3 words, i say to you.
I Love You!


Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

to

denniswong23.blogspot.com

My beloved blog.



^^Peace^^

0 thoughts: